Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will classes be onsite or virtual?
• Answer: Classes will be held both virtually and onsite.
2. Where will classes be held?
• Answer: Due to ongoing health concerns relating to the global pandemic COVID-19, Divine Inspirations Inc. has partnered with the Hylton Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington to serve as an interim location while we continue to prepare for the re-launch of the studio. The interim location will be utilized for the Fall 2020 season, which concludes in December.
3. How often are classes held?
• Answer: Dance classes will be offered twice per week. MTV and Be Inspired Mentorship Classes and special events will be offered 1 to 3 times and/or as Pop Up classes/events. A calendar of classes/events will be sent via email and posted on Band prior to the start of classes on September 26, 2020.
4. What is the cost of registration and what is included?
• Answer: The cost of registration is $75 for (1) student and $25 for each additional student. Each student will receive a custom DICA T-Shirt and Mask with their registration. An email will be sent requesting your student’s shirt size.
5. Will the dance students participate in competitions or performances this season?
• Answer: Due to ongoing health concerns relating to the global pandemic COVID-19, outside performances and competitions will be limited. DICA will host a Holiday Showcase in December where students will perform multiple group, solos, duets and more! Limited number of family & friends will be invited to attend this free event. We will continue to monitor and adhere to the advice of the CDC and experts as it relates to COVID and include additional performance and competition opportunities if possible.
6. What does my membership include?
• Answer: Your membership includes access to DICA’s three programs; Divine Dance, Music, Theater, & Visual Arts (MTV), and the Be Inspired Mentorship program. For more information on the programs, visit www.sodivineinc.org.
7. How much are membership dues?
• Answer: Monthly membership dues are $125 for (1) student or $195 for (2) students. There is an additional $75 each for families with three or more enrolled students.
8. When and how do I pay for my membership dues?
• Membership dues are paid by the first. A late fee of $20 is applied to accounts for payments received on or after the 10th. Upon enrolling for classes, registration and your first month of membership dues will be required. All payments are accepted using the Divine Inspirations Dance Studio Account Management System via the following link https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/dica.
9. How do I register for a membership?
• Answer: Use the following link to register for a membership. https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/dica. Registration ends on September 23rd!
10. Will I have to order a uniform package this season?
• Answer: A uniform package will not be required for the Fall Season.